10. You can buy it on the television shopping network, in the back of a magazine or is advertised by a buff looking dude by the name of “Abs”.
9. You have to exclude an entire food group or certain foods are “forbidden” due to their illustrious past.
8. The pads you put on your feet to remove toxins from your body work double duty to remove unwanted pounds.
7. The FDA pulled it from the shelves, only to have it reappear 3 months later as new and improved.
6. It requires you drink copious amounts of oddly combined ingredients, only to expel copious amounts of unmentionables in the restroom all day long.
5. One little pill, liquid, cookie, bar, or supplement “does it all” and you never ever have to exercise again!
4. You can save 25% off by ordering NOW!
3. The celebrity promoting the product, reappears on magazine covers regularly as a yo-yo dieter.
2. It was manufactured in a lab by skinny, vegan scientists.
1. It is just plain and simply TGTBT (Too Good To Be True).
- Worst Weight Loss Plan: The Special K Challenge
- Most Overrated: Non-Invasive Body Contouring Procedures
- Most Outrageous: Cotton Ball Diet
- Worst Gimmick: The Tongue Patch Diet
Categories: Nutrition & Wellness