I like my muffins fully loaded and that includes fresh, antioxidant rich berries, gut loving, probiotic and protein rich Greek yogurt and a little taste of white chocolate with streusel topping. You’ll notice there’s not a lot of fat but they’re very moist and you can cut back on the sugar if you desire as the berries add a lot of sweetness on their own – your choice.
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Makes a dozen over sized muffins or 18 regular sized.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 containers Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour or 1 cup flour + 1 cup ground oatmeal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cups diced strawberries
- 1 cup berries
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- Soften butter and mix with sugar.
- Add in yogurt, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt. Combine well,
- Add in remaining berries and chocolate.
- Divide into lightly sprayed muffin containers.
- Cut in, cinnamon, brown sugar and flour into a crumb topping and add.
Cook for 25-30 minutes.